Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

One Word Interview with Michelle D. Argyle

Today we welcome Michelle D. Argyle to the writing chair, author of Monarch, The Breakaway and other novels. Welcome Michelle!

We are holding a banquet in honor of your awesomeness. What are we
serving for dessert?

Pecan pie

Oh, yum. I think that's the best dessert answer yet.

Aliens attack! Your weapon of choice?
Batliff! (I may or may not be a Trekkie ...)

Perfect! (I may be a Trekkie as well.)
 
What historical figure would you most like to have lunch with?
Kate Chopin (she's a writer)

I bet she'd be fascinating to chat with. 

You've been plunked down in a fairy tale. Which character are you?
Maleficent (maybe I could change for good ...)
 
Well, at the very least you'd get to wear that wonderful black and purple outfit. I love it!

Which one of your characters is most like you?
Naomi (from The Breakaway)

She must be pretty amazing. :)

Thanks for joining us in the writing chair today, Michelle!

Michelle lives and writes in Utah, surrounded by the Rocky Mountains. She adores cheese, chocolate, sushi, and lots of ethnic food, and loves to read and write books in the time she grabs between her sword-wielding husband and energetic daughter. She believes a simple life is the best life. Michelle writes contemporary Young Adult and New Adult fiction (and other genres when she feels like it).

9 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Thanks for having me over! This was fun. :)

Jennie Bennett said...

Maleficent can turn into a dragon so that's always a win in my book. I love these interviews!

Donna K. Weaver said...

I love Michelle. And she could totally carry off that black dress. :D

Taffy said...

Fun post!!

Renae Weight Mackley said...

Now I'm craving pecan pie! Fun interview. Thanks.

Valerie Ipson said...

Loved this fun interview! Well done!

Angie said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone!

Carolyn V said...

Aw! Michelle is so awesome! Love the interview Angie!

Larry and Cindy said...

A very interesting interview...I really enjoyed getting to know more about Michelle and her writing!!!