Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LDSPublisher's Christmas Story Contest


I've been writing Christmas stories for many years, so when I heard about this contest, it seemed only natural to enter. The judging is by vote by readers (like you guys). The stories are being posted here all this week, and voting will be from Aug. 16-22. So, pop on over and read the stories. You can comment starting now, but the rules for voting will be posted on the 16th. I'd appreciate it if you'd go vote. I can't tell you which one is mine, so go ahead and read all the great entries and vote for your favorite. Oh, and the contest is open to entries until the 15th, if you would like to enter. The rules are here. Enjoy a little dose of Christmas Spirit in August!

3 comments:

Larry and Cindy said...

I love this story, Iam so thankful for all the Christmas stories you have written, You are the best. We Love You. Dad

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

fun!

Katie said...

I have no idea how people write short stories. I tried my hand at a few and totally failed. For some reason, I have a hard time making my brain work within those tiny boundaries. It sounds like a cool contest, though! Who doesn't love Christmas a little early? :)