Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Room of My Own

I have been waiting for this for a very long time.

My own writing room!


 The pink bean bag is my writing chair, with a cozy afghan my sister made me to keep me warm when it gets cold there by the window. That blue bag on the desk is sunflower seeds, my favorite writing snack. I have a calendar there on the wall where I am keeping track of my page count each day. I am hoping my own room will help me be more productive.

So far, so good!

Me in the writing chair with my ear buds on and pen in hand!

10 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Pretty neat.

T. M. Hunter said...

Very cool!

Angie said...

Thanks, guys!

tiffany said...

fun i love the blanket its so pretty

when did you start eating sunflower seeds? you useally eat pumpkin seeds

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Angie! And sunny and cozy! :)

Angie said...

The blanket is PERFECT! I got addicted to sunflower seeds a couple of years ago...

Thank you, Laura.

Hugs to you both!

Windy Aphayrath said...

What a lovely place and how lucky for you to have your own space!

Anita said...

Nice place...it's great to have a space to call your own and this one looks exceptionally creativity infused. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Very cool!!!

Jackee said...

Hooray! You look so comfy. :o) A room to yourself... perks of having a missionary out, I guess? lol!

Have a lovely writing time!