Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pep Talk!

We all need a pep talk once in a while, don't we? Tomorrow is Write Here in Ephraim. (If you're in the area, you should totally come. It's free and it's going to be fabulous!) It's my first real conference teaching experience. I've been on panels, but having an hour all to myself to try and impart something important about writing is a little daunting.

So, I've been giving myself a pep talk today. I can do this! I know a lot about writing! I can be fun and entertaining! Right? Right? Funny enough, it actually is working. I feel a lot more confident than I did yesterday.

So, here's a pep talk for you, for whatever might be daunting you at the moment. Finishing your WIP, writing a query, submitting, getting started...whatever.

You can do it! You are awesome! Just look at how far you've come already! I believe in you! I know you can succeed!

So there you go. Now go forth and conquer!

7 comments:

P Woodland said...

I wish i could come!

T. M. Hunter said...

I'm sure you'll do fine! Good luck, and tell us all about it. :-)

Tyrean Martinson said...

I believe in you too Angie! Rock that Conference!

MTeacress said...

You make me want to stand up and clap.

So how did the presentation go?

Well, I bet. Have a good weekend. :)

Angie said...

Thanks, everyone. It went pretty well. I had a good time and talked to lots of people about my book, and I got to see some of my great writing friends. =)

Carolyn V said...

I didn't even know they had a writing conference. I'll have to keep my eye on this one. =)

Anonymous said...

Sadly I couldn't make it but I'm so glad it went well for you and I KNOW you will have done a great job!