While I pull together the results of the Out of This World Adventure, I'm participating in Tyrean Martinson's Blessings Blog fest. Tyrean has been posting her daily blessings for a whole year! I have found her posts to be inspiring and uplifting and they always make me smile. To celebrate the end of her 365 days of blessings, Tyrean is hosting the Blessings Blogfest. Here are my ten blessings for today:
1. The response to the Out of This World Adventure. I'm really pleased with the number of people who read and entered.
2. Summer has begun! The weather may not agree, but the kids are out of school and the summer fun can begin.
3. Went to a great convention over the weekend. Met lots of people and learned lots of great stuff.
4. Going out with my husband last night. We saw Thor and then had a yummy dinner.
5. My husband. He knows computers, he plays piano, he cooks, he washes dishes, he lets me go to conferences...
6. Writing. I am about to start a new novel, and that's always so exciting! =)
7. Writing/blogging friends. I have gained so much love and support from you guys.
8. Mindflights. I have learned so much from editing there, and associated with some really terrific people.
9. The power of prayer. I couldn't get through the day without it.
10. God's tender mercies. I experience more than I can count each day.
Tyrean always includes a scripture blessing, so I am too:
1 Corinthains 2:9: But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Be sure and check out the other entries too. And stay tuned for tomorrow's announcement of our Out of This World Adventure winners!