Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Monday, July 28, 2014

A New Writing Chair

My old beanbag writing chair was nice, but it wasn't comfortable for long periods of writing. (Watching TV, maybe, but not writing.) So I got myself this lovely little recliner. It's so comfy and nice! I just love it. I like the brown, but I felt it needed a little splash of color too. I also picked up this picture.


It inspires me. My office (though I really don't like to call it that) is quickly becoming my favorite room in the house!

What does your writing space look like?

3 comments:

Thom said...

Mine is my cubicle at work, which looks entirely normal except for my "Beyonders" and "Janitors" posters. Usually I'm writing with my personal laptop in my lap and my lunch arrayed on my desk within reach.

When I write at home it's usually on our living room couch with a cat trying to get onto the keyboard (which is one reason I tend to write during my lunch break instead).

Terry W. Ervin II said...

All you need is a board that rests across the arms and you'll have a handy spot for laptop, papers and mouse. :)

Angie said...

Lunch break is a great time to write, Thom. I have written anywhere and everywhere. Having my own room has been 20 years in coming.

Terry, that sounds perfect!