Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Friday, December 14, 2012

In Print!

E-books are marvelous, but there's nothing like having a print copy of your own book to hold in your hands.

All my books in print!

Last year at this time, only Stolen Christmas was in print! Wow. What a great year.

And guess what? There will be more coming next year! Woohhoo!

I spent some time remodeling my website yesterday. Stop by and let me know what you think.

So, what were you're biggest achievements this year?

8 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

In this case, more is definately better :)

Angie said...

Thanks, Terry! :)

tiffany said...

congrats on haveing so many in print how exciting

the first thing that poped into my head for my biggest achievement this year should not and will not be shared on here. now onto what can be shared i servived my medical problems earluer this year

Angie said...

Hooray for your achievements, Tiff!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Angie! I'm so excited for you!

Carolyn V said...

Woohoo! That's awesome Angie! I can't wait for this year's. ;)

Misha Gerrick said...

Well done! My biggest achievement will be finishing a WiP. :-D

Jackee said...

A wonderful year! ;O) Good for you!!! Merry Christmas, dear. I hope 2013 brings many more dreams come true. <3