Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

And So It Begins...

Tomorrow begins my Costco book signing adventure! Here's my schedule:

Lehi Store:
May 9th  4-8pm                   
May 10th 4-8pm  

May 15th 4-8pm   

May 16th 4-8pm 

May 22nd 4-8pm

May 26th 10-6pm 

May 30th 12-4pm 

May 31st 12-4pm



Salt Lake Store:

May 17th 4-8pm

May 19th 12-4pm 

May 24th 4-8pm  

May 29th 12-4pm


So, if you live nearby, please stop by and say hello. I'd love to see you! I have to admit this is another one of those things that is way outside of my comfort zone! I'm a little bit terrified. So, cross your fingers for me.

Have you done something to exit your comfort zone? How'd it go?

14 comments:

Rebecca Belliston said...

My first book signing was WELL out of my comfort zone. However, I'm sure you'll do fine. Care more about the people you're talking to than yourself and whether or not they buy your book, you'll enjoy yourself. :) Sadly, I live in Michigan so I can't stop by. Good luck, though.

Peaches Ledwidge said...

A busy author is a good thing, so congrats, Angie.

tiffany said...

i copied and pasted this list to facebook so my utah friends know about it so hopefully they can make it to one of them

serveing a mission was so out of my comfort zone that im still suprised i went and it went well

Angie said...

Thanks, Peaches! =)

Thank you, Tiff. I appreciate that! You did so great on your mission!

Kayeleen Hamblin said...

Yay! So fun to have a book signing, even if it is out of your comfort zone. I'm sure it will be a blast!

Stephanie McGee said...

Congrats!

Christine Rains said...

Congratulations and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Holy COW, Angie! That's...exciting and exhausting in one! Have a great time and I hope to catch you at one of them!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Wow! How exciting! Have fun on your tour...

T. M. Hunter said...

Congratulations and good luck! Be sure to let us all know how they go!

Angie said...

I'll do that. Thanks, Todd!

dellgirl said...

Congratulations on the book signing and good luck! Enjoy yourself. This is so terrific, what an exciting time.

I came by especially to wish you a terrific Mother's Day!

Melanie Goldmund said...

Congrats and good luck, I hope you get lots of interested people to talk to!

Angie said...

Thanks, you guys! It's been good so far. I have four this week!