Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Friday, December 18, 2009

Who Wins the Cookies?

I got my dozen roses, thanks to my sweetie. :) They're pink! I'd post a picture, but I haven't taken one and don't know where the camera is. (My life in a nutshell.)

I want to thank all of you who commented on the cookie contest. I really appreciated all the kind words about "Highway Songs." They made me smile. Oh, and a special thanks to David J. West of Nephite Blood, Spartan Heart for reviewing "Highway Songs" on his blog. I really appreciate that. Go check out his very interesting blog. His novel, Heroes of the Fallen will be out (I hope) soon.

So, now the moment you're all waiting for. The winner of one dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies is:

Rosslyn Elliot of Inkhorn Blue!

Congrats, Rosslyn. Just send me your address at angloft(at)gmail(dot)com, and I'll send the cookies to you, probably after Christmas. (I'm sure you understand.)

Thanks again everyone for entering (and for reading the story).

5 comments:

Rosslyn Elliott said...

Woo-hoo! I am pretty happy about this! And my daughter will be too. :-) Email on the way. Thanks for offering such a cool prize.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Rosslyn!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea for a contest! Wish I'd noticed when it was still open for entries, because that pic is seriously making my mouth water!

Cindy Beck, author said...

Ooo, they look so good. Too bad I didn't enter in time. :)

Suzette Saxton said...

Yay! You got flowers. And cookies - yum. I know they were good because you are the master of cookie baking.