Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Friday, October 23, 2009

Heartfelt

Thank you! Diana over at Writing Roller Coasters has given me the Heartfelt Award. I really appreciate that. Her blog is great if you haven't checked it out yet.

Here are some blogs that I think deserve a Heartfelt Award:

Nisa for both Wordplay, Swordplay and Daily Journeys of an American Gypsy
Michelle H. The Surly Writer
Rosslyn Elliot's Inkhorn Blue
L.T. Elliot's Dreams of Quill and Ink 

Thanks again, Diana!

Writing update: I have written nine pages. That leaves only two days to write nine more. I didn't write anything yesterday. Oh, dear. Can I do it? Crazily enough, I still think I can, even though my parents are coming into town and we have a big family Halloween party on Saturday. I'd better get off the computer and into the notebook.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Angie! I really appreciate you thinking of me! :)

Good luck on those next nine pages and have a fun weekend! It will be nice to spend it with family.

Rosslyn Elliott said...

Thanks so much, Angie! That is very sweet of you. Have fun with your writing...I need to get to work on my own.:-)

Michelle H. said...

Thank you, Angie! I'm rooting for your writing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Angie! That's so kind of you!

tiffany said...

congrats you are very heart felt

ruth michelle said...

Hi,

I discovered your blog while searching for freelance writers on the internet for a new project - a Faith Based Magazine. Would you be interested in submitting articles for consideration?

If so, I can be contacted via my email address. The articles would not be restricted to faith related issues.

Thanks.

Helen

Sunshine Mama said...

What do you write? Just visiting from Inkhorn Blue.

Lately I've been wanting to write letters to the editor about the crisis in this country.

Also, I've been wanting to help people write cover letter and resumes.

Have a good weekend!

Diana Paz said...

You're welcome Angie :)

Larry and Cindy said...

Angie, Your writing blog has blossomed so much and is truely inspirational!!! I looks like you have gained a bunch of new friends!!! You know me you can never have too many friends or too much jewelry111 Love Ya, MOM

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on your new well-deserved award!