Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Notebooks

Since I write everything out by hand in a notebook, I want to have a notebook that I am excited to write in. So, I took one of my rare forays into the scrapbooking section to get stickers to decorate the front of my notebooks.
This is the Christmas Story notebook -- my first attempt at decorating a notebook. It looks pretty good, but some of the snowflakes peeled off on the the edges. Bummer. I wrote one Christmas Story in here, and I'm saving the rest of the notebook for future Christmas stories.

The short story/novella notebook. This is the one I am writing in now (notice the pen in the binding). I am sixteen pages into "Consecrated." I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally got a wide ruled notebook instead of college ruled, so I have to write a little more than 10 pages per week to reach my actual goal.
The novel notebook! This is my favorite one. I think it turned out really nice. The black squares at the top say Always Remember To... Very inspirational. I hope to be working on a novel in it as soon as I finish writing "Consecrated."

2 comments:

Linz said...

I love them!!! They look wonderful and very inspiring! I can't wait to read them!!

tiffany said...

very cute love them